Our Edmonton Chapter is proud to work with various agencies, organizations and individuals all over Northern Alberta. We take applications from Edmonton, Red Deer, all communities North of Edmonton and newly, the North West Territories. In order to participate, the child must:
- Be between the ages of 8 – 13.
- Financially not have the opportunity to ever experience Disneyland / Disney World.
- Be a Canadian citizen.
- Be able to legally enter the United States.
- Be medically, mentally, physically, socially or emotionally challenged.
- Have never been to a Disney Theme Park.
- Be able to communicate orally or in sign language.
- Be able to function in a group situation and be able to endure an extremely long day.
- Attend the mandatory Orientation Meeting before the Day of Flight.
- We only accept application forms between November 22nd and January 3oth
- Forms will not be carried over from one year to the next. If a child is not selected, a new application must be submitted the following year
Agency Applications are now closed.
Individual Applications are now closed.