Child Selection Criteria
2023 will have us back in California, applications are now open!
We are proud to work with various agencies, organizations and individuals all over Canada. We take applications from across the country and in order to participate, the child must:
- Be between the ages of 8 – 13.
- Financially the child or family would not have the opportunity to travel at this time or have NOT traveled at all in the past 12 months.
- Be a Canadian citizen – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Be able to legally enter the United States.
- Be medically, mentally, physically, socially or emotionally challenged.
- Have never been to Universal Studios, Disney or like theme park.
- Be able to communicate orally or in sign language.
- Be able to function in a group situation and be able to endure an extremely long day.
Attend the mandatory Orientation Meeting before the Day of Flight.
- The parents of the child(ren) are NOT employees of Air Canada.
Forms will not be carried over from one year to the next. If a child is not selected, a new application must be submitted the following year. COVID UPDATE – children must be vaccinated.