Child Selection Criteria
2023 will have us back in Disney, applications to open winter 2022/2023!
We are proud to work with various agencies, organizations and individuals all over Canada. We take applications from across the country and in order to participate, the child must:
- Be between the ages of 8 – 13.
- Financially the child or family would not have the opportunity to travel at this time or have NOT traveled at all in the past 12 months.
- Be a Canadian citizen – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Be able to legally enter the United States.
- Be medically, mentally, physically, socially or emotionally challenged.
- Have never been to Universal Studios, Disney or like theme park.
- Be able to communicate orally or in sign language.
- Be able to function in a group situation and be able to endure an extremely long day.
Attend the mandatory Orientation Meeting before the Day of Flight.
- The parents of the child(ren) are NOT employees of Air Canada.
Forms will not be carried over from one year to the next. If a child is not selected, a new application must be submitted the following year. COVID UPDATE – 2023 looks to have us back at Disney please check back in winter 2022 for an update on when applications open.